Last updated November 11, 2021
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Through your use of the Website, TruCare will collect personal information, which is information that identifies you directly or indirectly as outlined below.
- Information Collected From You
As you use the Website, TruCare will collect personal information when you:
- Contact us: When you contact us with a question or inquiry through our “Contact Us” form, we collect, from you, your identifiers (name, email address, phone number) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you inquire about.
- Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, when you use our Website, TruCare automatically collects information via cookies and similar technologies. This information includes your:
- Usage information. This includes information such as: your time of visit to the Website, pages visited, search terms, actions taken, how much time you spend on each page, transactions and payment method and amount, reward redemption information including order details and delivery information, or customer objects throughout the Website and frequency of access. We use this personal information to: (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; and (iv) diagnose and repair errors.
- Error information. In the event of technical errors with the Website, we collect information in connection with an error message including filename, error line number, and any related error message generated by the component that failed. We use this information to diagnose and repair errors.
- Device information: We use strictly necessary, functional, cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to: (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (iv) diagnose and repair errors; (v) remember your preferences; and (vi) provide enhanced functionality.
- Information Collected From You
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- General Sharing
- Within TruCare: Where necessary, TruCare will share your personal information within TruCare in order to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law. We will also share and use your personal information, in an individual or aggregated format, within TruCare for research and development purposes to improve our Website.
- With service providers: TruCare will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on TruCare's behalf. These service providers include our IT support and security, and email provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that TruCare enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of TruCare, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, TruCare would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. TruCare would also share your personal information with third parties if TruCare undergoes bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes: TruCare shares your personal information where legally required, in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- Sharing For A Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, TruCare has disclosed the following personal information for a business purpose with the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed internet or other electronic network information collected by cookies to our IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, identify and repair Website errors, and to update or improve the Website.
- We have disclosed your personal identifiers and internet and other electronic network activity information to service providers that perform services on our behalf. These service providers include our communications vendor, customer support management provider, and cloud provider.
- Sale of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold your personal information collected through the Website.
- General Sharing
- DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
TruCare implements and maintains reasonable security measures to help protect the personal information that TruCare collects and maintains. However, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent malicious attacks to our systems 100% of the time.
- AGE RESTRICTION
The Website are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).